CQuartz Leather & Vinyl
CQuartz Leather & Vinyl Coating -
Treat your interior to the same level of protection your paint receives!
CQuartz Leather & Vinyl Coating is the ultimate in protection for both leather and vinyl surfaces throughout your vehicle! Our new high tech formula was created using only the highest quality ingredients available and offers a beautiful “better than new” finish with no added gloss! It was designed to provide an excellent combination of soft to the touch tactile feel, extreme protection, and unbelievable durability. CQuartz Leather & Vinyl was specifically developed to resist stains, dirt, jean dye transfer, and UV rays for years to come. Maintenance of your interior surfaces becomes as simple as wiping with a damp towel and walking away!
CQuartz Leather & Vinyl has been tested against a variety of chemicals and conditions including mud, grease, dye transfer, crayons, and even super glue and is proven to resist stains better than any traditional leather product. CQuartz Leather & Vinyl protects the existing materials with UV inhibitors integrated into the formula to provide the ultimate in UV protection as well. Protect your interior to the same degree you protect your paint with CQuartz Leather & Vinyl coating!
Features and Specifications:
- Durability: 1 to 2 years
- Resists dye transfer
- Hydrophobic & Oil Phobic
- Stain resistant
- Chemical resistant
- UV resistant
- "Easy clean" affect
- Preserves color and resists fading
- Traditional Finished Leather
- Synthetic leather
- Interior plastic and Wood
- See precautions
30ml per average vehicle
- Professional Product - Not for do it yourself use
- Do NOT use the orange suede applicators. Use only white cotton applicators or white suedes.
- Avoid use on white/light colored interiors
- Confirm any leather is standard finished leather only and if unsure perform 2 week visual test on inconspicuous surface
- Note: Currently there are a variety of leather and vinyl materials with a variety of coatings used by many auto manufacturers. It is not possible to acquire or test this number of surfaces therefore user must confirm viability in inconspicuous area on any surface.
- Thoroughly clean all dirt, moisture, and oils from surface with non-oily, interior safe cleaner that leaves no sealant or dressing
- Wipe with a water damp towel to remove residue from your cleaner if needed
- Pour a few drops on white cotton applicators or on sponge applicator (Do not use orange Suedes for application)
- Work CQuartz Leather into the surface including all creases, and texture
- Gently wipe off any excess within 2-3 minutes (may vary with temps and leather type)
- May layer after 30 minutes from start of the first application
- Touch dry after 10 min / Avoid water for 4 hours / Fully cured at 3 days
- Wipe with damp cotton cloth when soiled