Cquartz SiC 50mlRegular price $84.99 Save $-84.99
Cquartz SiC 50ml
To celebrate the end of the decade and ten years of Cquartz, we are proud to introduce the next evolution. After intense research, development, and testing, CQuartz SiC is ready to continue where Tio2 left off! As the name would suggest, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals! Not only that but CQuartz SiC greatly improves the ease of use, resistance to water (mineral) spots, and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product!
Buy yours today and experience the new CQuartz SiC!
- Acid and alkyl chemical resistance from 2 - 13 pH.
- Better water spots and minerals resistance.
- Highly smooth feeling.
- Deep gloss.
- Very easy application in any temperature.
- Sliding angle: 10 ̊.
- Water contact angle: 110 ̊.
- Heat tolerance: 392 ̊ F.
- Application temp. range: 50 ̊F ~100 ̊ F.
- Surface finish: High slickness.
- Gloss: Mirror Shine.
- Chemical resistance: 2 ~ 13 pH.
- Mineral resistance: High (easy to remove).
- Salt resistance: Medium.
- If contamination exists, Iron X and Clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz your vehicle should have all surfaces 100% clean and paint polished to a high level.
- Use Polish to achieve an incredible high gloss finish in less time with no fillers.
- Use Polish oil remover to remove any oils leftover after polishing - This is critical to ensure durability of CQuartz.