CarPro FlyBy30 Windshield Coating - 50ml Kit
FlyBy30 Windshield and Glass Coating - 50ml Kit
- (1) 50ml bottle of FlyBy30
- (1) Applicator Block
- (2) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
FlyBy30 is THE answer to protecting the windshield and exterior glass surface of your vehicle. With FlyBy30 new state of the art materials were composed to create a strong coating on glass windshields and windows. FlyBy30 resists the friction and abrasion from road rash, wipers, dust, car washes, harsh cleansers, and the environment. With a high water droplet contact angle and low sliding angle FlyBy30 promises fast repellency and glass easily cleared from rain, ice, snow and bugs.
- Ease of use
- Value: Estimated consumption per complete car windscreen and side windows is 10ml
- Perfect Clarity: No haze, smears, or stains
- Provides safe, and high visibility driving in poor weather conditions
- High water drop contact angle (112 deg.) & low sliding angle (15 deg.) promise fast repellency.
- Water repellency on windshields will last minimum of 6~8 month (1 season). Beyond that rain drops will continue to repel but at higher speeds.
- FlyBy30 repels water drops starting at 30 to 40 mph, and allows you to have clear vision with safe driving. * Speed varies based on windshield angle, average tested on 45 deg. Angle)
- FlyBy30 can be used on all car glass allowing safe driving in the rain with clear vision all around.
- High water droplet contact angle (112 deg.)
- Low water droplet sliding angle (15 deg.)
- Rain repellency starting from 30-40 mph
- Durability: Approximately 4-5 Months
- *Do not apply to a wet windshield or it may cause damage to the surface.
- Polish your glass using Ceriglass by hand or machine. If scratches are present use machine.
- Wipe off residue
- Clean surface well with Eraser
- Shake Flyby30, pour a few drops of FlyBy30 on the suede applicator and apply in criss-crossto one side of windshield or one window.
- Allow to flash and haze for approximately 1-3 minutes (depending on temps and humidity).
- Thoroughly clean the wiper blades and apply Reload