CarPro GLISS Version 2 - 30ml KitRegular price $56.99 Save $-56.99
CarPro GLISS Version 2 - 30ml Kit
Hyper Smooth Hydrophobic Coating
At Sky's the Limit Car Care our recommendation for GLISS is as a primary entry level coating but some choose to use it as a top coat as well!
With GLISS, CarPro brought new advances in nanotechnology to bare and designed an all-new hyper-smooth, ultra-glossy, and easy to apply ceramic nano coating that excels as a top-coat for all CQuartz coatings! CarPro GLISS also increases resistance to, static buildup, dust retention, and many types of mineral and water stains!
Utilizing modified long chain carbon fluorine polymers and enhanced nano-technology, GLISS is an evolution in top-coat technology and the tactile feel one can achieve on a painted surface!
This incredible next-gen coating serves multiple purposes and even excels as a stand-alone paint protection and enhancement system with a HYPER slick surface that will make your jaw drop!
Buy yours here today!
- (1) 30ml bottle of CarPro GLISS
- (1) Applicator Block
- (4) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Slick and Hyper smooth
- Easy to use!
- Industry leading sliding angle!
- Also works great as a stand-alone nano-coat!
- Anti-static: Non-oily / resists dust retention
- Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat
- Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains
- Extreme Hydrophobic affect
- Enhances Gloss and life of any ceramic coating
- Durability: 12 Months +/-
- Coverage: 20ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 115°
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 90F
Directions: (For use as primary coat)
- Wash , decontaminate, and polish .
- Wipe down with Eraser (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew.)
- Drag two lines of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time. (Any overlap from one section to the next must be within a couple minutes for even application)
- Add more product to applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- GLISS will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured, you may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 6 hours.
- May be applied 4 hours or longer after CQuartz.
- If IR cured may be applied after 45 minutes from CQuartz application
- And many other non-porous surfaces
- Keep container tightly closed after use
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest