RUPES Blue Coarse Foam Pad - 6" Dia.
RUPES Blue Coarse Foam Pad - 7" Dia.
Heavy Cutting pad (For use with 6" Diameter Backing Plate)
The RUPES Blue Coarse Foam Pad is ideal for use with RUPES Zephir Compound. The large throw of the RUPES Bigfoot naturally has the ability to generate a good deal of heat during heavy compounding. The RUPES Blue pad is designed with large cells to dissipate heat quickly allowing the compound to effectively remove heavy defects without the side affects of overheating with some foam pads. When used correctly RUPES foam pads are designed to effectively recycle the polish across the face of the pad rather than allowing it to be absorbed.
This feature allows for a constant layer of lubricant between the pad and the paint and consistently even abrasive action during polishing. Additionally all RUPES foam pads are designed with a center hole to alleviate the high stress/low functionality at the center of any foam pad avoiding collapse of the structural integrity of the foam
- Heavy Cut
- Beveled profile
- Center hole relief
- Heavy Cut
- Use with RUPES Zephir Compound
- Material: Large pore foam
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 150mm / 6"
- Polishing Face Diameter: 180mm / 7"
- Thickness: 1 1/4"
- Color: Blue
- Velcro Color: White
- Made in: Italy
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate
- Follow polish dependant tips regarding speed, pressure, and amount of polish
- When polishing clean your pad after each section with your Foam Pad Brush before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
- Clean the polishing surface of pad and allow to dry before next use.