Buff and Shine Green Polishing Pad 5 1/2"
5 1/2" Buff and Shine Green Polishing Pad
The Buff & Shine Polishing Pad offers medium cut and should be used for moderate to light defect removal but can finish out to a good finish.
Buff and Shine's quality and craftsmanship is second to none. They start by providing a consistent trim to the Velcro loop from the outer edge of the pad to prevent contact with the paint. Next all of their pads are consistently cut with the side walls of the pad perfectly straight on every pad. Take a look at your current stock of other brands and you will find inconsistent concave sidewalls. This is due to lower quality cutting procedures which B&S does not allow. With many brands Velcro peel off is often an issue but Buff and Shine uses an adhesive that will never come off...ever. It's heat resistant, chemical resistant and 100% fully washable over and over again. When you purchase Buff and Shine products, they stand behind their products with a 100% guarantee.
- Full Surface Contact
- Superior Velcro Adhesive
- Velcro backing offset
- High Quality Craftsmanship
- Material: Reticulated Polyester Foam
- Polishing Face Diameter: 5 1/2"
- Velcro Diameter: 5"
- Thickness: 1"
- Pores Per Inch: 70
- Color: Green
- Velcro Color: White
- Made in the USA
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate
- Follow polish dependant tips regarding speed, pressure, amount of polish, and priming a clean pad with some products
- When polishing clean your pad after each section with your Foam Pad Brush before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
- Thoroughly clean residue from pad with water and APC solution and completely rinse clean.
- Place in dust free area face down on clean grate to dry