Lake Country Purple Foam Wool - 5"Regular price $15.99 Save $-15.99
Lake Country Purple Foam Wool - 5"
The Lake Country Purple Foam Wool pad is ideal for body shop, detailing, OEM and industrial applications. Aggressively removes P1500 scratches and finishes to a high gloss in one step. Cuts like natural sheepskin but finishes like a foam pad, leaving a lustrous finish with no haze.
These pads are made from Nano Foamed Wool Technology. Interlocking the wool fibers, a polyurethane foam is blended and embedded in the base of the knitted wool, creating more surface area and a reduction in pile flattening.
The proprietary foaming process helps hold the fibers together, creating a cushioned feel, holding abrasives to the surface, and adding an increased gloss and finishing ability. The patented nanofoam process encapsulates fibers at the base of the lambswool with microscopic polyfoam particles.
Recommended for use with DA, Rotary and Force Rotation polishers.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Patented nanofoam process encapsulates the base of the lambswool fibers with microscopic polyfoam particles.
- PERFORMANCE - Cuts like natural sheepskin but finishes like a foam pad. Aggressively removes P1500 grit scratches, leaving a lustrous finish with no hazing by reducing compounding swirls.
- DENSE BODY - Foamed fibers resist caking and matting. Foaming process also creates minute air pockets at the base of the fibers, which improves cushioning and retention of compounds and polishes.
- CONSISTENT QUALITY - Manufacturing process produces a uniform material, resulting in consistent pad performance ... unlike performance reducing variances that can occur with natural sheepskin pads.
- MINIMAL LINTING - Foaming process locks in the lambswool fibers, significantly reducing linting.
- Material: Lambswool
- Polishing Face Diameter: 5"
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 5"
- Fiber Color: Purple
- Velcro Color: Black
- Made in the USA