Meguiars Microfiber Cutting Disc - 5"Regular price $11.99 Save $-11.99
Meguiars Microfiber Cutting Disc - 5 1/2" Dia.
The Meguiars Microfiber discs are one of the most productive tools to be introduced into the detailing world in recent years. They are extremely versatile and work incredibly well with a variety of polishes and compounds! Meguiars Microfiber Pads offer the ability to remove defects while keeping paint temperatures lower than traditional pads. The microfiber fingers allow you to introduce the compound across the paint evenly on a microscopic level while the foam interface provides both ventilation and even distribution of pressure across curved surfaces.
- Excellent cutting power.
- Good finishing.
- Versatile with a variety of compounds.
- Machine washable.
- Qty: 1.
- Microfiber color: White.
- Foam interface color: Black.
- Diameter: 5 1/2".
- Thickness: 5/8".
- “Prime” fresh or clean microfiber pads – In other words spread a thin layer of compound and work it into the fibers evenly before use. This allows the abrasives on every strand of microfiber to work on the paint simultaneously.
- After each section, blow out the pad with compressed air and add 2-4 (depending on pad size) small pea size dots for the next section.
- The Meguiars Microfiber discs ARE machine washable.
- Remember NOT to wash them in the machine with foam pads as fibers can stick to the foam pads.