RUPES Blue Coarse Foam Pad 2"
The RUPES Blue Coarse Foam Pad is ideal for use with RUPES Zephir Compound. The RUPES Blue pad is designed with large cells to dissipate heat quickly allowing the compound to effectively remove heavy defects without the side affects of overheating with some foam pads. When used correctly RUPES foam pads are designed to effectively recycle the polish across the face of the pad rather than allowing it to be absorbed.
This feature allows for a constant layer of lubricant between the pad and the paint and consistently even abrasive action during polishing.
- Heavy Cut
- Beveled profile
- Heavy Cut
- Material: Large pore foam
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 2 1/8"
- Polishing Face Diameter: 2 3/4"
- Thickness: 1/2"
- Color: Blue
- Velcro Color: White
- Made in: Italy
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate
- Follow polish dependant tips regarding speed, pressure, and amount of polish
- When polishing clean your pad after each section with your Foam Pad Brush before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
- Clean the polishing surface of pad and allow to dry before next use