RUPES Mille Blue Coarse Foam Pad - 5.5" Dia.Regular price $8.99 Save $-8.99
RUPES Blue Coarse Foam Pad - 5.5" Dia.
Heavy Cutting pad (For use with 5" Diameter Backing Plate)
The RUPES Mille Blue Coarse Foam Pad is ideal for use with RUPES Mille Coarse Compound and was designed to be used with the LK900E Forced-Rotation Gear-Driven Dual Action polisher. The new range of Mille foam pads feature a low profile, and have been designed to maximize the transmission of the gear driven tools mechanical movement to the work surface, reducing pad distortion and thereby improving stability and control. The tapered edge helps minimize the chances of the edges of the polisher connecting with the car's panel during operation.
The RUPES Blue pad is designed with large cells to dissipate heat quickly allowing the compound to effectively remove heavy defects without the side effects of overheating with some foam pads. When used correctly RUPES foam pads are designed to effectively recycle the polish across the face of the pad rather than allowing it to be absorbed. This feature allows for a constant layer of lubricant between the pad and the paint and consistently even abrasive action during polishing. Additionally all RUPES foam pads are designed with a center hole to alleviate the high stress/low functionality at the center of any foam pad avoiding collapse of the structural integrity of the foam.
Use this Blue Coarse pad with the dedicated Mille Coarse Compound for maximum performance on the LK900E.
- Heavy Cut
- Low Profile
- Center hole relief
- Heavy Cut
- Use with RUPES Mille Coarse Compound
- Material: Large pore foam
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 6"
- Polishing Face Diameter: 6.5"
- Thickness: 1"
- Color: Blue
- Velcro Color: White
- Made in: Italy
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate
- Follow polish dependant tips regarding speed, pressure, and amount of polish
- When polishing clean your pad after each section with your Foam Pad Brush before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
- Clean the polishing surface of pad and allow to dry before next use.