Solution Finish Black Trim Restorer - 1 oz.Regular price $14.99 Save $-14.99
- nish will stain clothing and skin.
- Make sure area to be treated is clean and dry.
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount to applicator pad or microfiber sponge.
- Spread a thin coat over area in an even motion, covering area completely.
- Allow Solution Finish to penetrate for at least 1-2 minutes.
- Use a clean microfiber towel to buff off excess.
- For best results do not wash treated area for at least 4 hours.
- Will stain skin or clothes - wear gloves during application
- For best results apply at 40 degrees F or above.
- Use adequate ventilation.
- Do not use on painted or glass surfaces; wipe off immediately with a clean applicator pad, terry cloth or Microfiber towel if solution gets on these areas. Use a paint safe cleaner if allowed to dry or as needed.
- Applicator pads can be reused if stored in a sealed plastic bag.
- Store Solution Finish in a cool dry place away from heat or flame.
- Keep bottles tightly closed when not in use.
- Bumpers,pads and trim
- Mud flaps
- Window trim
- Running boards
- Truck bed caps and covers
- Handles and wiper blades